Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Just some photos for you.....


Quinners (in pink) at Dance class


Ribbons are the favorite time of the class....


Finally showing her face...


Hayley's mad dash off the spring board into the foam pit.


One of my fave photos of her as of late. A natural smile, having fun.

Not much is going on in the Beaulieu clan. Winter seems to be taking its own damn time leaving, and even though our crocuses are up and in royal purple glory, we are still wearing a winter coat most days. I know that I should not even mention that the flowers are up here, as my friends in the great white north of BC are buried under feet upon feet of snow.....but there in lies the reason why they are THERE and I am HERE.

March is the month of birthdays here, with HP's on the 2nd. We had a party age nine style, with seeing the Jonas Brothers 3D concert at the movie theater, and having a webkinz kind of goody bag. The guests all loved it, and were SILENT throughout the movie. I think that it is because one of the brothers took off their shirts.....eye candy for nine year olds.

Then it is mine - then Roger's and then on the 30th it is Quinn's. She wants a build a bear party, so that should knock another dent out of the wallet. Not that our family does anything half way - no we NEED to have all our birthdays in the same month!

I am busy reading the Twilight series, and shamefully, loving it. It is a great read.

Not much else is going on. Melanie, does this suffice?

Oh, ya, I am off to cardio kickbox 2 times a week for the month of march....and then will be in seriously kicking some butt.....sadly....my own.

2 comments:

Melanie Olson said...

As long as you don't go around kicking other peoples butts, then it's great about the cardio class! I loved the ballet photos. I think it is super cute to see those little girls in the little tutus! Thanks for the update (finally)!
Did you check out my blog? Suggestions for it? Helpful hints?

Stephanie Nelson said...

what you forgot was not only it a month of birthdays in your family... but your neices on the 29 and your sisters due date on the 24!!! love the blog... keep it coming